Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hello Bloggy World!

I have been wanting to start a blog of this sort for a long time. The problem I had was that I couldn't decide what to focus on... fashion? home design? general design? crafty life? artistic endeavors? And about 24 other things. It's an ongoing theme in my life I've noticed... I want it all and so I have a hard time figuring out where to start. Then I thought, why do I have to choose at all? Why not have my blog be about ALL the happiness and inspiring things - the bliss - that I happen upon in life?

And so, that's what {enjoy more} BLISS will be. A lifestyle blog of sorts... things that inspire me along with blissful things in my own life. Just anything that brings me a little bliss. I'm not sure exactly how it's going to look yet but that is part of the fun of it... I'll just get started and go from there.

No comments: