Friday, August 22, 2008

Vacation All I Ever Wanted

OK, for reals... when you are sitting at your desk trying to concentrate on important stuff (like invoicing and uh, blogs), it is damn freaky when the window washer drops down out of nowhere and kicks your 5th floor window. I would have never even guessed that they washed the windows here. Anywho... vacation!

I just have to get through today and I am on vacation. Which I skillfully scheduled to end on Labor Day weekend so that I'd have 10 days off in a row. Yea, me! I'm pretty "we'll see what happens" about this time off but I do have a few things on my list:

  • Nine Inch Nails concert - tonight @ the Q
  • Haircut - so I looked less shabby
  • Yoga classes - trying to get back into a practice
  • Long walks with my pup - to enjoy the weather
  • Mad Men - to put my "free" DVD rentals to good use
  • Bike rides - Both my bikes need to get out & see the world
  • Akron Aeros game - Technically a work event but who cares?
  • Cleveland Botanical Gardens - really want to go & check out the gardens
  • Start a new collage/art journal - practice, practice, practice
  • Getting out of town for a few days

That's a nice starter list, I think... :-D

No comments: