Thursday, September 4, 2008

Camera Fun

My new camera:


This Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ8K was gifted to me by a very generous soul. I am enjoying it immensely & have already taken a billion pictures. I admittedly don't know the ins & outs of digital photography but I prefer to learn by doing... so I just keep playing with the settings & clicking away.


My new banner is courtesy of my new camera & flickr's picnik tool. This little bird I ran into at Starbucks was not the least bit intimidated by me snapping away at her. If the bird had been in a chatty mood, I'd have drawn a little word bubble and she'd be demanding you all to enjoy more bliss... as it was, Chirp Moss here had a late night, woke up & had a smoke, had a mini breakfast sandwich and didn't feel like talking until she had some more coffee. Those supermodels are moody like that.

2 comments:

evencleveland said...

hooray!

Anonymous said...

Great shot. lol @ your commentary of the bird's whereabouts.