Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Spending Update

Last week...
  • groceries
  • gas
  • dog food
  • vogue
And one cheat: $2 at McDonalds while running errands during my lunch break.

I think that I am going to the grocery store a little too much. I have ALL the food I need for now so I am going to try and stay away from there this week. And I think I might spend part of this next week making a menu for March. If I plan my meals better, I bet I can cut my grocery budget in half.

I've decided to keep on going with the spending hiatus in March... It's really working out great & I think it's good for me. I'll be coming up with a new set of rules and adding a couple of small allowances. Nothing big... I'll fill you in later.

It looks like I (maybe) may be moving sometime this year. I haven't decided how I feel about that & am just gonna save that thought process until other people clarify their thought processes to me a little bit more. Either way, it's even more inspiration for my "get rid of stuff" goals. So, I'll be starting up a new challenge along those lines a bit later this week.

OK... that is all.

No comments: