I can buy...
- essential household items (toilet paper, cleaning supplies)
- essential toiletries (deodorant = yes, makeup = no)
- dog food & treats
- clothes or shoes
- home decor items
- magazines & books
- dog toys
- starbucks or fast food or vending machine snacks
- anything else that isn't on the "I can buy" list
- the soft paws i forgot to order last week for my dog (these will save me money in the long run... trust me)
- the final issue of Domino Magazine (my subscription ran out 1 issue too soon)
- entertainment - movies, museums & other activities that add experience to my life, not things (limited to $50 month)
- dinner out (or breakfast or lunch) with friends or family (limited to once a week)
And then there the other reasons... which I'm not going to get in to. But the fact is, my current home life does not fit my personality at all. I am not a pack rat (a clutter bug, maybe... but that is not the same thing), I have just been living like one for the past 2 years. Now I'm ready to move on & let my space reflect the real me again.
I think that's it... I will update my blog every Monday to share how this little experiment is going.