Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yellow Dreams

Last night I had a dream that I was desperately trying to take a picture of something yellow. I had my film, polaroid, digital, even my phone camera out everywhere I went. But just as I was about to snap a picture, something would distract me. Taking a picture with my phone? Someone would call & need something. About to use some precious polaroid film? Someone bumped into me and the yellow daffodils I was focusing on would be knocked out of frame. Then that person would want to talk & by the time we were done talking, the flowers were gone. This went on and on throughout the dream... I never did get a picture of something yellow.

Weird, huh?

I wish my excuse was such a madcap adventure. But really, I just got distracted yesterday & didn't stop to notice the yellow in my life. Which is kind of funny because as I sit here and type this... I'm noticing all the yellow office supplies cluttering my desk. Heh.

I did snap a couple of photos yesterday for my daily image, I just forgot to upload one. I will do that plus a little yellow love this evening.

No comments: