Wednesday, May 20, 2009

8

I saw this meme and figured, since I hadn't posted in awhile, "eh, why not?"

8 things i look forward to:
  • Walking with my puppy
  • Something that's NOYB
  • Blooming Peonies
  • Riding my bike
  • Finished home projects
  • Sleeping in on weekends
  • Being outside
  • Vacation Days
8 things i did yesterday:
  • Worked
  • Went to a Lunch & Learn thing
  • Walked to my brother's house
  • Took my dog to the dog park
  • Went for a walk on the Towpath
  • Went out to dinner with my mom
  • Watched a SATC rerun
  • Laundry
8 things i wish i could do:
  • Make things quiet when I want things quiet
  • Control a mystical force that smacks people upside the head when they aren't paying attention and they totally should be
  • Speak 20 languages fluently
  • Afford to take all the classes I want to take
  • Afford a new car
  • Wear flip-flops to work
  • Magically beam Starbucks drinks to me
  • Go back in time & write LOST with many, many improvements ;)
8 shows i watch:
  • LOST
  • The Office
  • The Biggest Loser
  • Better Off Ted
  • Gossip Girl
(Uh... might be it for new shows. Reruns!)
  • Seinfeld
  • MASH
  • Sex and the City
8 posts i've starred recently in google reader:

No comments: