Monday, January 21, 2008

Banana Cakes

I am horrible at eating bananas before they turn all brown and mushy. For the last 3 bunches, I have sworn I would try Lisa Solomon's banana bread recipe (as seen on Design*Sponge). I finally did this past Saturday.



I don't have a loaf pan but what I do have is an awesome "dessert bar" pan (seen in blurry middle picture). So what I made can be best described as mini banana cakes. They are indeed more like cake than bread but who's really gonna complain about that? Certainly not the pup who got to lick the beater...

Anywho - survey says? This recipe rocks. YUM. E. I want to go out and buy more bananas to ignore just so I can make these again. They are the perfect breakfast, the perfect afternoon snack and the perfect dessert. Yes, I really liked them... can you tell?

No comments: