Friday, July 18, 2008

Things I'm Excited About Today

A summer favorite of mine, free ballet in the park starts tonight. This year I hope to go all four weekends.

Akron Dance Festival




August's Vogue. Kate Moss interview. Enough said.



Mamma Mia! This movie just looks silly & fun. And an ice cold theater sounds like the perfect escape from the oppressive heat.

My new kitchen & bathroom. They aren't finished but I think they are going to turn out great. Plus, I am super inspired to get the rest of my house in order.

Vacation. It's over a month away & I have no idea what I'll be doing... but that's no reason not to be excited!

Free brand new outdoor cushions. I don't know what they look like or if they will fit but they are supposedly waiting for me at my friend's apartment.

No comments: