Sunday, September 21, 2008

Food Stuffs

If all goes well (though it really hasn't yet), I should have my kitchen back sometime this week. I am beyond excited and am celebrating by declaring October "Eat at home" month. October is a tricky month because I have a few events. So it'll really be like "try to eat at home as much as possible month." Heh.

Of course, I'll be happy to be able to make my old favorites... but I'm even more excited to try some of the yummy looking recipes on all those great food blogs that have been taunting me the past three months. Plus... The Cookies. I'll let you all know how it goes but for now I thought I'd share some of my favorite food blogs with you:

Hooked on Heat
Smitten Kitchen
Sunday Nite Dinner
Cannelle et Vanille
Rasa Malaysia
The Good Mood Food Blog
Cupcake Bakeshop
5 Types of Sugar
The Traveler's Lunchbox
Becoming a Foodie

1 comment:

evencleveland said...

I am intrigued by those cookies too ... I am planning a head-to-head taste match with my current recipe.